Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek - Sycamore Street DSP




Hi again! hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! Personally I am now glad the "mad month" has finished and looking forward to what 2013 has instore! I didn't mean to leave it quite so long since my last post but just got soooo busy over the holiday period and then have had some blogger troubles not being able to upload any of my pictures........well somehow I sorted it out!! Hooray! Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration starts this month on the 22nd January thru till the 22nd March which means for every $100 of purchases there is free product that can be chosen from the Sale-a-bration brochure and there is quite a variety of goodies to choose from this year! The cards above have some little "sneak peeks" among them mainly some samples of the new Sycamore Street designer series paper that I got free with my last $100 order. There's lots of new products coming soon also in the new mini catalogue (the North Americans call it their "Spring" catalogue but for us perhaps it should be "Autumn") which will be available from the 1st of Feb thru till the 30th of June. I'll be posting sneak peeks as i create them this month to show you. Contact me by email if you   would like me to send you out a copy of the new catty and SAB brochure. Hope you are managing to keep cool and stay safe from fires in this crazy heatwave.........cheers Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment